Selected legal regulations on labour law, pertaining to OSH
Maintaining the conditions for occupational safety and health on the University's premises
Instructions for dealing with a student accident, including first aid principles
Fire safety and environmental safety issues
Description of selected dangerous, harmful, and inconvenience factors
(This applies to students of the Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection, Faculty of Chemistry, Faculty of Physics and Applied Informatics)
In order to complete the safety training the final test (final) must by passed. It is located in a separate course, where a student must by logged in. In order to pass the test:
1. Click the name of your faculty in the following list:
- Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Economics and Sociology
- Faculty of Philology
- Faculty of Philosophy and History
- Faculty of Physics and Applied Informatics
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Faculty of Geographical Sciences
- Faculty of Educational Sciences
- Faculty of Law and Administration
- Faculty of International and Political Studies
- Faculty of Management
- The UL Branch in Tomaszów Mazowiecki
2. Enter the passkey for the course of the test.
The key can by received in your Dean's Office.
3. Solve the final test.
The time for solving the test is 30 minutes. The test can be taken up to four times. The basis of assessment is to obtain at least 50% correct answers. The completion of the test is determined by the highest result. The test results will be placed on the platform, in the course, go into the section “Grade” .
In case of content queries, please contact OSH UL Inspector firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 42 635 42 68
In case of technical queries, please contact the platform administrator: email@example.com